Based on your specific project, CCM will consider / discuss the best way in which you should proceed with the project.
The following is a list, by no means is it exhaustive.
Each project depending on its size and complexity would derive a different list, an example follows:
- The most practical method of proceeding with the project for example do you have a designer / design – this will depend on whether a designer needs to be sought or not.
- Identifying the Scope of Service / Works required.
- Recommending and gaining agreement with the Client on the Companies to be approached.
- Preparation of Request for Proposals / Tender Documents and issuance to the agreed list of Consultants / Contractors.
- Requests for a Fee from appropriate Designers.
- Recommendation of the best in germs of value
- Types of Contract / Agreement most appropriate.
- Evaluation and recommendation of the best company to enter into agreement with – (presented in a form of a report to the Client).